We are registered with CRA for EFILE, and we can represent you to deal with CRA for all kinds of tax issues, and we can adjust or prepare previous tax returns.

  • Personal Tax returns T1:Tax planning and EFILE ( simple employed, self-employed, commission income, contract income, rental income, stock exchange gain or loss, capital gain or loss from sale of house, foreign assess report, RRSP purchase advice, investment portfolio advice, tax return adjustment or appeal)
  • Corporate Tax Return T2:Tax planning and EFILE ( financial statements prepare, tax planning for company and shareholder as a whole, advice on salary or dividend, advice on shareholder loan, use company car, fully utilize small business deduction low tax rate, tax planning for capital gain exemption, tax consulting and tax planning for next year)


Important Tax Deadlines
Penalty and Interest

Contact us

Leave us a message and we will get back to you in a business day.